.

Monday, July 6, 2009

thanks

to everyone that came to the shoot. We appreciate it. The Lennings appreciate it...
Thanks to the extras (oh, sorry -- background artists) who showed up. Thank you to everyone for your help before during and after the shoot. Thanks Balint of BKP Films for excellent camera work. Everyone's costume was great, everyone performed well...

I will be posting a couple of pics from the shoot on my next update... and an old David Bowie video that I put together in High School... to hold some of you over while we edit the video.

Clearly, there should be a Premiere Party for this as that's the whole point to filming anything these days. So, I'll let someone else be in charge of that.

What else? Got a web layout to work on for someone, got a music video for someone else in mid July -- a gazillion projects at work, starting a record label (if I haven't already), and I think I want to start some webisodes for our site.

Of, fuck, our site... can someone else finish revamping this site???!!!

Perhaps a new deadline is in order? I will be posting that soon... I s'pose...

No comments:

Post a Comment