.

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Styrofoam What?

What he say? Did he just say that? Did Weird Al just say... Penis?

Weird Al has got a new song (ya, who cares -- I don't)... but wait! It's about that thing called Craigslist... to the sounds of "When the Music's over" by the Doors. Okay, I'll give it a whirl...

This video started off kind of cool. I mean when's the next time you gonna see trippy 60's throwback with dissolves and red tints and Indians... you know -- College films. So, the song itself -- is kinda alright... but, it actually gets better... there is a spoken word part where he's ranting and raving about a barrista (sic) at a coffee shop. Well, I thought it was funny.

Then he talks about a Styrofoam you know what. Which... I still can't believe he did that (his lyrics are always PG rated). I haven't bought a Weird Al album in over 13 years (okay, maybe 10 -- but it was for a dollar at a pawn shop)... but, still this is probably the best song/video he's got this millennium.

Still not buying an album though -- Blame it on the I... I... I... I... I... I -- I -- I -TUNES!


2 comments:

  1. Ha! You're a blogger now. You even have a comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. for now...

    I figure if I publicize that I'm going to finish our site... I'll actually do it...

    We'll See...

    ReplyDelete